01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Spotlight On : Oxford Impressions 'Bonbon' - CHOCOLATE! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spotlight On : Oxford Impressions 'Bonbon' - CHOCOLATE!

34
Hello,

Another 'spotlight' post today: this time from the Oxford Impressions 'Bonbon' collection.  My mother will testify to the fact that I have owned this set for a VERY long time and never used them, so the time had definitely come.

First up some more CAS cards, all images are coloured with Spectrum Noirs which you can purchase HERE.



 This one was more of a joke ... sending a 'love' card to chocolate would be the type of thing that I would do......


Check it out... it's the angel... OF CHOCOLATE...


Here I've mixed it up a bit and had a play with my Luminarte Radiant Rain sprays.  They give a lovely shimmer to the background.  I've also added some Glossy Accents to the heart.



This next one was made up of the scraps and leftover stamped images left on my desk... I think the heart makes a very cute balloon!  But don't go drifting away there, Mr Chocolate Angel, I need you in my life....


And finally another one where I used some red Glimmer Mist for the background, and LOTS of Glossy Accents on the heart.  They really POP out of the background.



I think my next 'Spotlight' is going to feature some very cute little mice.... watch this space!

Katie
35 36 37 38