01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Spotlight On: Crafter's Companion's 'Makey Bakey Mice' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spotlight On: Crafter's Companion's 'Makey Bakey Mice'

34
Good Morning

Today's post is based on the awesome 'Makey Bakey Mice' range from Crafter's Companion.  You can buy the stamps HERE.

In my continued mission to do something a bit 'different', in these cards I have tried to make the focus all about the images.  The images are fantastic so they really don't need much to look good - and I've really concentrated on simplifying the entire process, to let the image speak for itself and give a much fresher, cleaner look.

If I could figure out how to thread my sewing machine I may have stitched some of these layers together.  Who am I kidding, I would also need to work out how to USE the thing, let alone just thread it.  Ok,.... so maybe I am just dreaming....



On this one I've paper pieced the flowers to give more interest to the image...





All the images are coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers.

Anyway that's it for today, now it's time for some porridge...

Katie xx
35 36 37 38