01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: International Swap 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

International Swap

34
Good afternoon,

I have finally managed to hack my way back into my blogger account, after a lot of frustration and wanting to throw my laptop out of the window (and, as we are on the third floor, this would not have had a happy ending).

I decided (or, was coerced), into participating in an International Swap this month, and this is what I have just posted out to my swap partner.

I decided to make a set of three in co-ordinating designer paper from My Mind's Eye, and used stamps from Hero Arts and My Mind's Eye to put the cards together.

My style is definitely heading more towards the clean and simple, as I am fed up of trying to ram cards in envelopes with embellishments that just don't fit!




Bye for now,

Katie
35 36 37 38