01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: PaperPlay Challenges - 'Shine On' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

PaperPlay Challenges - 'Shine On'

34
Hello all
 
Rumour has it that I am starting to do a bit of DT work once more, I figured it was about time!  I decided to start off with my good friends at PaperPlay Challenges again, and this is my first project since being back with them.
 
The challenge for this week is 'Shine On' - should be an easy one for all you glitter and Glossy Accents fans!  I decided to interpret it a bit more literally and went for a ridiculously bright sunshine themed mini album.  The papers are again the We R Memory Keepers '72 and Sunny' collection.  The inside pages are also embellished but it was too difficult to photograph!  I thought I would never find a use for bright orange lace when I bought it, but it looks like I finally found one!
 
 
 

 
Make sure you come and play along with us!
 
Katie xxx
35 36 37 38