01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: New Swalk and Humphrey Samples 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

New Swalk and Humphrey Samples

34
Good Evening all

As I have a demonstration at Luton next week I thought I had better throw together some samples to take with me.  Not bad for an afternoons work!  All the images have been coloured using the Spectrum Noir colouring system, stamped onto Neenah cardstock with Memento ink.  I've used a mixture of papers inclunding Prima Madeleine, The Scrap Cake, DCWV and Crafty Individuals.  All the background cardstock is by CoreD'inations, either the Tim Holtz, Gemstones or Vintage collection.







I loved these papers so much that I really didn't want to cover them up or cut them down - so I made some 8x8 card blanks using Centura Pearl cardstock stolen from my Mum...  I also used organza ribbon so that the papers could still be seen under the ribbon.



A mini notebook...

I also threw together a quick trinket box...


Right, that's it!  I'll be back later in the week with some Luminarte samples...

Katie xxx
35 36 37 38