01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Project Bathroom - Katie is back!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Project Bathroom - Katie is back!!!

34
So, the infamous bathroom project is now complete!

It wasn't without hiccups and vomiting brothers, but after lots of work it is finally finished!!

First off here are some of the grotty 'Before' pictures - lots of exposed pipes, dodgy pipework, years and years of limescale, holes in the wall, and some strange interior design choices from the previous tenant (who was a guy, obviously).....
Mid project I did nearly have a heart attack - I had completed two of the three coats and went to bed, and when I woke up, I went downstairs to this, shock horror, what is that hideous thing doing, on top of my shelf, in my beautiful bathroom???!!??!!?!?!? What had I possibly done to deserve this?!!

Arrrrrrrgh!! Needless to say this monstrosity was pulled down and disposed of within seconds, and replaced with something more appropriate! MALES! You cannot even class that as a shower curtain fit for human use!

Now onto the finished photos .................................:)


Crystal light pull, of course.....


Obviously I also needed to buy some plush new super fluffy white towels.....



The bathroom cabinet isn't mine to remove, so I decided to remove the hideous blue panel and turn it into a display area... worked pretty well!




The back of the door is now re-glossed and my lovely towel rail has been replaced - just don't grab the towel too enthusiastically or it will fall off **cough** ...........


The second window is also looking infinitely better with a lick of white gloss paint.....


I'm not crazy about the mirror thing that is in this bathroom, so I prettied it up by painting a few blossoms around the corners, and added a wicker heart thingie that I got in TKMaxx, which matches in great with all the white ceramic accessories........




Check out how white that grout is!!! Literally hours of scrubbing with bleach has made it sparkle like new :)


Love love love my home


K xxxxx

35 36 37 38