01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Congratulations Richard and Bryony! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Congratulations Richard and Bryony!

34
On Saturday evening we had the pleasure of celebrating the engagement of my friends, Richard and Bryony! He has put a suitably pretty ring on her finger in a suitably pretty setting, so I am allowing him to marry her :P

This is their engagement card - made using embossed and sanded layers of Black Magic Core d'inations cardstock, Liquid Pearls, organza and satin ribbon, flowers and pearl headed pins from Wild Orchid Crafts, and a sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs. The photo isn't great but I snapped it as I ran out of the door in my high heels on the way to the party! There is also a little key charm behind the heart but it is hiding in this photo :)


I'll be back later reviewing the new Spectrum Noirs!


Katie xxx

35 36 37 38