01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Sentimental Sundays Challenge #58 - Inspired by a Song 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #58 - Inspired by a Song

34
I am scheduling this post as I am going to be away from the computer for a few days - a friend of mine is getting married.

This is my first DT card for Sentimental Sundays, and our theme for this week is 'Inspired by Song'. The song I have chosen is 'Listen', from the musical 'Dream Girls' - I was listening to this earlier and it put me in quite a reflective mood, that movie is full of complex relationships of love and friendship, but also a lot of emotion!

I have used one of Ann's new release sentiments, released on June 1st - 'Ticketed Oval , Vines', and kept it simple, embellishing with just a bit of organza and satin ribbon, some flowers and pins from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the sentiment mounted with 3d pop dots.

I hope lots of you will join us this week!

Katie xx
35 36 37 38