01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Und jetzt ein bissle Deutsch... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Und jetzt ein bissle Deutsch...

34
So, my buddy Sara over at Crafter's Companion contacted me last week to see if I could rustle up some samples for the upcoming TV shows on HSE, Germany. The TV channel had asked for samples that weren't 3D, and that didn't use the crackle technique - something that would appeal to the beginner German crafter. Here are the samples that will be winging their way to Sara tomorrow - hope they're ok!

I've spent a lot of time in Germany over the years (since I was 15, actually), so I have a pretty good idea of what type of thing German people tend to like... they like the traditional look, seasonal decor and a touch of elegance. I'd say conservative also, but I'm sure there are lots of lovely German ladies (/guys!) who like a bit of quirky!

All the painted panels have been double-sprayed with Spray and Shine varnish, so they are actually very shiny, but it doesn't show in the photos, because the weather is all wet and miserable outside :(.


Mr Coppercat looks so real!! :)














That's alles anyway - it was a real Schwierigkeit to keep it simple but hopefully they sind OK!
Thanks auch to my lovely Freundin Nicole who made most of these sentiment files fuer mich!


Katie xxx

35 36 37 38