01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Getting a little obsessed with elephants....and some new direction 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Getting a little obsessed with elephants....and some new direction

34
So yeah .. anyone whos knows me, will know that normally owls, llamas, and cats are the creatures of choice .. but I think I may be developing a little thing for elephants? Here are today's creations......



Is it me or is he the cutest ever?!!!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention - this week I have joined two new Design Teams. I am really happy to be able to say that I am now not only DT'ing for Sheena Douglass, but also Crafter's Companion and Sentimental Sundays. Can't wait to get started!


Katie xx


Challenges


Paperplay - Blossoms and Blooms - all 5 cards qualify for this one!!

Totally Papercrafts - Pink and Girly

Stampavie - Pink

Stamp Something - Something Sentimental

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
35 36 37 38