01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: A few cards and a special guest.... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A few cards and a special guest....

34
Another few to show you today... with the special guest appearance of Mr Copper Cat - a lovely pressie I have recently recieved! He was quite keen to be in the pictures...

Anyway, the first one is the second of two images that I coloured with Copics.. still not sure how I feel about them, I don't think you can knock the watercolour painter out of me!

Lots of sparkle on her wings....
Next up, modelled by my fabulous assistant is another heffalump creation .. as with all my elephants I've coated his skin with Glossy Accents so that he looks more 'elephanty' (is that a word???) Lots of ripping and distressing on these papers (sorry paper!)


This was originally meant to be a vintage themed wedding card... but I think it has become a golden wedding anniversary card... I *may* just have gone slighty overboard with the gold glitter ... let's just say the card isn't the only thing that is covered!! I like to think it adds to my charm.... *cough*!

And finally this is my entry for this weeks 'Less is More' sketch challenge .. I have decided to enter this every week just so that I end up with some cards in my stash that are easy to post, not covered in flowers and glitter and generally more palatable to certain markets! Heh.

Anyway, now to continue with some samples for HSN in Germany... Thanks Nicole for helping with the sentiment files!


Katie xxx

35 36 37 38