01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Pansy Wall Hanging 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pansy Wall Hanging

34
Morning!!

Another project using the new Pansy stamp being released this Friday. I used papers and embellishments from the We R Memory Keepers Vintage Blue collection (again, major TK Maxx bargain - loads of 12 x 12s, layered chip embellishments, flocked lace and brads for £3)!

This item is extremely sturdy as it has 3 layers of mount board and papers on each panel. I stamped out lots of pansies onto Crafters Companion watercolour board (the BEST), and then painted them using the traditional Paint Fusion method, before cutting them all out and layering them onto my design. I've also incorporated a bit of crackle action by using a small crackled panel on each section. I've hung the entire thing along a piece of rather funky orange lace that I bought a while back at a local market. As per usual I finished it off with a sprinkling of glitter.









Katie x
35 36 37 38