01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: It's that time again... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

It's that time again...

34
Morning!

Those of you that follow Sheena Douglass' blog will have noticed that it is time for another new release on Friday of some lovely new products to add to the already hugely popular Paint Fusion range. We were all blown away by how popular Paint Fusion has become, so if you want to be one of the first to get your hands on the new products, then you had better flick between the Royal Wedding coverage and channel 671 on Friday!

I'll be posting at least one sneak peek every day this week so here goes... ( we now have the go ahead from Douglass Towers!)

First up is the Sunflower .. very bright and summery!! I have stamped this image, painted it with the Pebeo paints (psssst.... also new paints coming to you!), and backed it on to some summery papers that I bought from TK Maxx (I think they are by We R Memory Keepers). I cut the entire thing out (took forever!), and then made it pop forward by mounting it using 3D foam squares.

I've finished it off with LOTS of glitter, some Prima Pearls, some old sticky ribbons from my stash and a stamped Hero Arts sentiment.



Until tomorrow (or this evening, depending on how much I manage to get done today, to say I currently have creative block is a severe understatement)...


Katie xx
35 36 37 38