01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: In Dreams.... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

In Dreams....

34
Before the massive number of Paint Fusion posts begin, I thought I'd just post up my other most recent mini album. This one was pretty time consuming!

I constructed this one entirely from scratch using Daler Rowney mount board, and then, with a little help from my brother (who can wield a stanley knife with more force than I can), made a box from the same board to contain the album. Sometimes it's really helpful to have an engineer in the house :).

I used the Basic Grey Capella collection for this album. The box is simply decorated with the papers and some genuine vintage lace that I found second hand. All the edges of the album were inked with Brushed Cordoroy Distress Ink.


I nestled the album on some beige-gold tissue paper, and then wrapped it in Papermania cream raffia to finish.

For the cover, I cut a chipboard heart embellishment using a Sizzix Bigz die, inked it and covered the whole thing with Glossy Accents. I then simply embellished it with flowers from Wild Orchid, Prima Pearls, a Tim Holtz word stick and a Tim Holtz stamp for the sentiment. The beads and metal accoutrements are from my earring making stash :)

The inside has two large pockets with removable fold out photo areas. It then has three smaller pages which all have very large heavy duty tags tucked in with more space for journalling and photos
The entire thing is bound with lace that I have snaked around the pages and glued at the edges to form pockets on the pages, and then a closure at the front
The tags.... also using some die-cut birds from the Tim Coffey Blossomwood collection
Journalling spots made from die cut card, using Nestabilities Labels 8, and stamped with stamps from Hero Arts, Prima and Tim Holtz
To add some sturdiness I also added some Tim Holtz grungeboard hinges,, which I embossed and inked, before adhering with Glossy Accents
That's it!
Now for some Paint Fusion...
Katie xx
Challenges : Crafters Companion - Romance
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Flowers everywhere
Simon Says - Coffee and Cream
Polka Doodles - Chocolate
35 36 37 38