01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Numbers! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Numbers!

34
Hello all,
Well, I'm creating on location now :-)
This week on Simon Says Stamp and Show we would like to see you use some numbers on your designs. We have another great prize so don't miss out!
This challenge was slightly difficult because I realised I didn't have ANYTHING with numbers on with me.. so in the end I used a kids stencil!!
This is a recent photograph of my brothers and I, taken at my great grandmothers funeral. I decided it was worth doing something special with, as we don't get to see each other very often, which is uber sad :(.
I used a combination of 7 Gypsies Victoria paper, a Prima floral spray, Hero Arts lace and gems, Distress Inks, Glossy Accents and a Tim Holtz stamp to complete this wall hanging.



Thankyou for stopping by today.
Katie
xoxo

35 36 37 38