01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Simon Says Stamp and Show Your Distressed / Sanded Artwork 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Simon Says Stamp and Show Your Distressed / Sanded Artwork

34
Hello lovelies.

Sorry my post is a little late this morning: I was on a 15 hour car and ferry journey yesterday so have been more than a little frazzled, and then to top it off I barely slept last night :/ . Oh the joys! :) Anyway, today is a new day and I have LOTS to do! I'll be creating en route for the next 6 weeks, I took the entire contents of my studio with me on my travels (well, all the vintage style stuff anyways :) ).

Anyway, on to business. This week over on Simon Says Stamp and Show, we want to see some distressed or sanded proejcts from you talented people. I decided to construct a picket fence style mini album from scratch, which I instantly regretted, because it took a LONG time!! I would definately recommend that you just buy a similar Maya Road one from Simon Says Stamp, would be much easier ;-) .

After LOTS of layers and crackling... eventually this mini album was born. I kept it quite simple and embellished it with lots of flowers and a Tim Holtz Word Stick. I used the new Prima Annalee papers, distressed with Brushed Cordoroy Distress Ink for my photo mats.


That's it from little me. I hope you'll also visit the blogs of the other design team members as they have produced some fantastic samples for your inspiration this week!!

Katie xoxo

35 36 37 38