01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Pearl Anniversary Card for The Craft Garden 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pearl Anniversary Card for The Craft Garden

34
Hello All,

Well, a couple of weeks back I was thrilled to recieve an email from Kerry at The Craft Garden, asking me if I would like to join her once off Design Team to help her showcase her new Prima CHA collections. Before I knew it, six BEAUTIFUL collections of papers and flowers had hit my doormat and, I have to tell you, you all NEED them ALL!! They are some of the prettiest / coolest collections that I've ever seen.

Without any further waffling on my part, here is the first project I've made using the Annalee range of papers and flowers. It's for a pearl wedding anniversary, so I've included lots and lots of pearls, and also Liquid Pearl swirls (and you all know how obsessed I am with those!)


That's it from me anyway, enjoy your weekend!!
Katie xxxx
35 36 37 38