01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Guest Designer for Totally Tilda 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Guest Designer for Totally Tilda

34
Morning all..

Sorry I have been very quiet. I have had so much going on you wouldn't believe, and feel like I am constantly chasing my tail!

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was delighted to learn I had won the August Guest Designer spot on Totally Tilda, and after the lovely Susie very kindly sent me my DT kit, this is what I came up with.

The theme this month is 'Shaped Cards', so be sure to hop over and have a go!

The two die cuts were from the DT kit, which was sponsored by Die Cut Dreams.
The Tilda and Recipe Card Stamp are from the Yummy for My Tummy collection, the sentiment stamp is from the Papermania Chatsworth collection, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Pearls are by Prima. Handmade paper and ribbon are from my stash! I have added LOTS of Diamond Stickles to the edges of the paper, the strawberries, her dress and hat, and the floor.

Sorry for waffling on for so long. I'll be back with a post on Tuesday with my first project with the amazing new Crafty Alley August Kit!!!

Katie xoxo
35 36 37 38