01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: EXCITING NEWS!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

EXCITING NEWS!!!

34
Hi everyone

Well I have had to hold off for AGES to tell you all (well it feels like ages heehee, really it's only like three days), but I'm so happy to tell you all that I am now designing for Simon Says Stamp and Show, the new vintage themed blog from Simon Says Stamp!




The team, which is being revealed over the next few days are all majorly talented and a super lovely group of girls (and guy).. hehe! So if you are an avid follower of the likes of Sir Tim, Wendy Vecchi.. etc.. you are going to love this!

So now all I have to do is sit here patiently to wait for the postie to bring me my super cool DT pack and shopping spree! YAAAAY!

Anyway - this is my last post before I go away for my holidays - I have a good few posts scheduled over the next couple of weeks so hopefully Mr Blogger will be kind to me.

Hoping you are all well

Katie xxxxxx
35 36 37 38