01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Vintage Tilda Easel Card 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Vintage Tilda Easel Card

34
Hi everyone!

I have been suffering from severe crafters block recently, it's like my mojo just packed up and went on holiday. But yesterday I decided enough was enough, and forced myself to make a card! It was almost over before it had even begun, because my inkpad was drying up and I couldn't stamp a decent image! Thankfully, I had some pre-stamped images that my friend Sandie had sent me, so I used those!



The papers on this card are K&Co Bailey, the lace is from a market in England, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, which I have added lots of StarDust Stickles to.
Thanks for peeking
Katie xoxo
Challenges:
By the Cute and Girly - Warm summer days
Sir Stampalot Challenge - Long Hazy Days of Summer
Corrosive Challenge - Flowers
Simon Says Challenge - Check it out (the red paper is a type of check)
35 36 37 38