01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Crafty Alley July Kit - Summer Art Journal 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Crafty Alley July Kit - Summer Art Journal

34
Morning everyone!

Firstly I need to let you all know that Cathy and Felicia were able to make up a few more kits, so you still have a chance to pick one up, HERE!

I have a mini art/photo journal to share with you today. I loved the papers so much that I wanted to make something I could keep forever!

I have a very different concept in plan for this art journal. Because the papers are SOOO pretty, I am planning on photocopying any drawings, memoirs, or photos onto acetate, and then overlaying them onto the patterned paper, so that the paper still shows through. Hopefully that will look cool!
Here's some more close up detail: it's hard to see but I have coated everything in lots of glitter! :-)
That's it from me!

Hugs
Katie xoxo
35 36 37 38