01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Pocket Full Of Posies Challenge #1 - DT Work 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pocket Full Of Posies Challenge #1 - DT Work

34
Good morning all!

Today is a very exciting day for me, because all the grinding admin work I have been doing for the past couple of weeks is coming together with the launch of a new challenge blog, 'A Pocket Full Of Posies' !!! We have a lovely easy theme to start us off with : 'One For The Girls'!

Sponsoring the launch is the very lovely Paul and Siri from Wild Orchid Crafts, who are offering our first challenge winner an absolutely delicious prize! Head on over to the new blog to find out what it is, and also to meet our lovely Design Team and Guest Designers.

Here are my DT projects for the first challenge:

For the first card, I used an image from Lili Of The Valley, and combined her with scrummy BG Sugared Papers, lots of glitter and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This next card features a 7 Gypsies Sticker, plain coloured cardstock, pink Liquid Pearls, and a mixture of Prima flowers and Wild Orchid roses.

That's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with my DT projects for the Crafty Alley, and Paperplay Challenges (my first week on the DT!)
Big Hugs
Katie xx
35 36 37 38