01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: New International Flower Swap - JUNE SIGN UPS CLOSED 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

New International Flower Swap - JUNE SIGN UPS CLOSED

34
Who needs Prima?? We can do better!

Hi guys

So I've had this idea in my head for a while now, so I thought I would just go ahead and organise it!

We all love flower embellishments, right? I love making them, and trying to copy designs I see in more expensive products that are out of my price range!

So, I thought it would be fun to hold a flower swap! If people like the idea, I will continue to arrange this on my blog each month.

So here's the deal:

We will be swapping handmade flowers. The flowers can be out of any material you like: paper, card, grunge, ribbon, lace.. whatever takes your fancy.

Swappers will be organised into groups. Don't worry, these groups will be kept small. You will post flowers directly to each person in your group.

Each flower pack must contain at least 3 flowers, and the flowers must be backed onto Design Paper or Cardstock, and packaged in a cellophane bag. Make them pretty and something that is a joy to recieve!

I think this will be fun! Just leave me a comment here if you would like to sign up. I will announce the swap groups on the 17th June.

For the first swap, it will be free themed, but in future swaps we may have themes, for example, colours, techniques, materials, etc.

I hope lots of you will play along!

xoxo Katie
Sign ups so far
Katie
Timi
Geraldine
Tracey Main
Nicole
Jo
Wendy
Dee
Sherrie
Jennifer
Maria
Shirley
35 36 37 38