01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: More Exciting News: New Challenge Blog 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

More Exciting News: New Challenge Blog

34

Hello everyone!

Well, I was going to wait until next week, but I can't hold it in any longer!!

Next Monday I am launching a new challenge blog, 'A Pocket Full Of Posies' . It is going to be a bi-weekly challenge, especially for those people who just can't get enough of using flowers in their designs!

The sponsors are already flooding in, so I really hope you will all join us at our launch on Monday 28th June, where we will have Wild Orchid Crafts sponsoring our launch challenge.

I'm really enjoying this little project so I hope you will hop over and play along and be in with a chance to grab yourselves some yummy prizes! I'll also be looking for more DT members very soon, so if you think you'd be interested, drop me a line and I will let you know when the DT call is running!!
Hugs
Katie xx
35 36 37 38