01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Scrapzville April Swap - Ayelet 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Scrapzville April Swap - Ayelet

34
Hi everyone,

Just popping in to show you the mini I made for Ayelet over on the Scrapzville swap this month. It's my first 'full' sized mini. I really hope she likes it...

The theme for this swap was 'Up, up and Away' ... I know Ayelet has a lovely little girl, Mylee, so I thought I would make something that maybe she could put pictures of her into, so decided on a very girly, pink, butterfly garden theme.

I made a butterfly tie closure on the front, this is it tied closed...

And this is it opened...
I embellished the top note butterfly with pearls and gems...

And put some paper butterflies fluttering up the cover...

Here are the inside pages.. I wanted to leave lots of spaces for journalling and photos...





The chain for the closure is also adjustable at the back...

You can check out Ayelets work over at http://ribberart.blogspot.com ... Pop over and say hello, she is so lovely and very talented!!
Hugs
Katie xoxo
35 36 37 38