01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: I've been in a collage mood... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I've been in a collage mood...

34
Hi all,
I have been busy at work using the May kit from the Crafty Alley this week, completing some big projects for this month, all to be revealed as the month goes on, over on the DT blog.

However, all this cutting and snipping has meant that I have had lots of little TINY scraps that I just couldn't bear to throw away as the DP were so beautiful. So, I decided to turn them into some tags. One of them is for a swap with Ayelet, so Ayelet, if you are reading this, let me know which one you would like, if not it'll just have to be a surprise :) .

Here's them all together:

All of the flowers I made myself using the scraps and the new Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals die:
On some of them, I heat embossed some details over the collage with a sparkly gold embossing powder and some Tim Holtz stamps:




I also embossed some vellum to add detail...
I recieved a roll of Magic Mesh in the kit, and guys - I know it's self adhesive but don't throw the adhesive backing in the bin! I turned it over, and it was a pale brown colour, so I used it as Magic Mesh all over again :) And of course, more gold heat embossing to bring out the gold sparkle that I added to all the flowers:
For this one, I also die-cut a swallow:

And I still had some scraps left for some ATC's!!
And guess what, I STILL have some scraps left! These scraps are going to be the death of me, because I can't bear to throw them out !!
Hope you're all having a great week.
Lots of love
Katie xxx
35 36 37 38