01 02 03 Chantilly Rose: Finally a use for all those loo rolls.... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Finally a use for all those loo rolls....

34
Morning all,
This is my first ever mini album! I made it for a friend who has been very good to me recently and an amazing support. The paper pack is from We R Memory Keepers - Pewter Press. This is a loo roll mini - thankyou Ebony for the inspiration! I was delighted as I am quite a hoarder, and I had a drawer full of empty loo rolls that I didn't know what to do with!

Front cover: Labels 8, Prima's, Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls...
Pages 2+3: More die-cuts, spaces for photos and Papermania bow...
Pages 4+5: More Prima's and die cuts, another photo spot and some pull-out tags for journalling...
Pages 5+6: Again, die cuts, spaces for photos and a tag for journalling....
And finally, the back page... had a lot of fun here making a corset effect with my hole punch and ribbon!
Each page has a large, double sided, distressed tag where larger photos can be mounted.
And finally, the whole thing is just simply bound with ribbon... oh and I used Distress Inks of course throughout.

Wonderful... another addiction to add to my list of addictions... mini albums!
Have a nice day,
xoxo Katie
35 36 37 38